A word so cherishingly used these days! But there is a danger that in the excitement for the same, we might lose the essence and the basic purpose of it! The problem arises when we commit excesses in the zeal to prove that we were right. The only thing that differentiates man from animal is his religion, so to say though some would argue other wise. But the truth is our body has an animal baseline on which respectable / unrespectable and sometimes divine garnishes of culture and religion is sprayed upon by time and circumstances.
The idea is to fight the animal instincts so that we do not kill ourselves to oblivion over political, social or area marking matters or in some cases genuinely silly matters. Ones main aim should be that once we have won our freedom we should try to win the hearts of the opposers of freedom!, why? because for some strange reason they thought it was the right thing to do. We should make an attempt to understand if it was evil which made them act in such a way or did they have a valid reason for believing so. I know I am not making sense, but I never said mine was the accurate opinion, having said that I feel that the point is, that I should always be careful, but I should also be very very careful if I feel that I am right, because this is the time when I will commit mistakes in my zeal to prove how right I was.
The idea is to fight the animal instincts so that we do not kill ourselves to oblivion over political, social or area marking matters or in some cases genuinely silly matters. Ones main aim should be that once we have won our freedom we should try to win the hearts of the opposers of freedom!, why? because for some strange reason they thought it was the right thing to do. We should make an attempt to understand if it was evil which made them act in such a way or did they have a valid reason for believing so. I know I am not making sense, but I never said mine was the accurate opinion, having said that I feel that the point is, that I should always be careful, but I should also be very very careful if I feel that I am right, because this is the time when I will commit mistakes in my zeal to prove how right I was.

No comments:
Post a Comment